Alright, I haven�t put much time and effort into this whole thing at all yet. But before I go any further I need to understand if this is a worthy venture.

After talking to my father about trading Forex and asking whether I should get into it, he told me this� (ill admit that he is an engineer and has never been any sort of risk taker at all)

�remember when your step son wanted to be a professional basketball player? You told him that the odds of becoming a professional sports star were 1000�s to 1, very slim, and that his efforts should be placed somewhere with a greater possibility of return. Well this is just like that!�

Now I am all for �living the dream� and believing in ones self. But I�m also a realist. I don�t live in the clouds, I know there are no get rich quick schemes and that there are some things that even though they may be attainable, have a margin for unatainability, and therefore are a great risk.

This venture into pipland will require much TIME, EFFORT, AND MONEY! I have a family of 6 and I owe it to them to not invest in anything that is not a fairly sure thing.