Tuesday 22 December 2015

Leverage

Leverage don't mean shoot; it's position size that matters, if my risk calculations say I can afford £0.22/pip then that's it, leverage is irrelevant, incidently I'm at 50:1, suits me just fine. And about the matter really under discussion; I've just started, in the last month or so, to grow my equity an average of 2% per day, and for the last 2 weeks - 4.3% per day!(and that includes weekends) Ka-Chingg! And that's by completly cutting off doing stupid things like chasing price and overtrading. Letting some trades run for a couple of days if I think I'm in a good position has definetly helped put money in the bank, only putting in orders at levels of confluence, using bigger stops, taking 50% profits off at first targets, etc etc. I first heard of forex and opened a demo account in November 2011, I've been trading live since Feb this year and lost £900 out of my initial £1200 before I began to sort myself out, or I should say the wise teachings of our very own fx sensei ICT sorted me out! 

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/12-does-anyone-really-make-money-off-forex-7.html#ixzz3v2jwedyW

No comments:

Post a Comment